Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Random Life Updates and Welcome!

Hey!  So - I finally got around to starting another blog.  In the past, I've tried to make my posts more informative, including pictures and lengthy updates about my life.  I've found that I'm not very successful at maintaining such long posts, so this year I'm going to attempt something a little simpler.  I am going to try to post at least three times a week, but keep the posts short and sweet!  So, here it goes...

I just got a new iPhone!  It's so amazing!  The fingerprint scanner is so cool it's ridiculous.  I love not having to enter a passcode to get into my phone but also knowing that my roommate can't read my text messages when I'm unsuspecting.

Adjusting still to life in L.A.  I still can't get over how annoying parking is here.  If they aren't going to have reasonable street parking, they should put in other options or put money into making a metro system that works without taking hours.  Classes are going alright so far but they're definitely keeping me busy!  My first midterm is tomorrow and I'm wildly unprepared so wish me luck there.  Anywho, I should probably go study for aforementioned midterm.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment